From Craftland Minecraft Aether Server
Warp Pad is a block that requires an additional Warp Pad to function. It's main purpose is to teleport players between them.
Whenever a player teleports through a Warp Pad, they are required to wait a set amount of time before doing it again.
- As of update 5.05 (and 5.02), it is possible for each player to add passwords to their warp pads. The conditions to add a password to one are: Be the one to have placed the warp pad and you must be the region owner of the region which the pad is placed in.
- In update 5.4 Warp pads now work in between worlds.
- Transport a player between the linked Warp Pads.
- Transport items between the linked Warp Pads.
How to Obtain
- 2x Warp Pads can be obtained by trading Boss Medals with the NPC at /arena.
- 2x Warp Pads can be obtained in the Credit Shop for 8 Credits (40,000 Coins).