|Release Date:||June 16 2017|
|Patch Released:||Update 8.0|
|Shadow Dungeons, Pirate Dungeons, Forest Dungeons, Cryptic Dungeons and Arctic Dungeons|
- 1 About
- 2 Unique Blocks
- 3 Unique Mobs
- 4 Unique Biomes
- 4.1 Meadow
- 4.2 Fungi Forest
- 4.3 Mystic Grove
- 4.4 Cherry Blossom Grove
- 4.5 Autumn Woods
- 4.6 Ominous Woods
- 4.7 Bamboo Forest
- 4.8 Ice Plains
- 4.9 Tiaga
- 4.10 Desert
- 4.11 Tropics
- 4.12 Beach
- 4.13 Ocean (Coral)
- 5 Dungeons
Deepvale is Craftland's newest world that was introduced in late June 2017. This world is similar to a regular overworld but uses Biomes' O Plenty for some of it's biomes and contains many naturally generated structures and 100's of unqiue blocks that players can come and take for their own! Additionally, this world holds 5 dungeons (soon to be released) that players can combat through to gain some new and epic loot! Deepvale is considered a relatively difficult world to live in due to the amount of heavy hitting hostile mobs such as Flesh Lich and Bone Knight.
- Deepvale structures can occasionally spawn with MobSpawners that a player can pick up and keep for themselves. They can also be replaced by an un-pickup-able spawner or an iron chest.
- Deepvale is everyone's go-to place when searching for Supply Crate Keys due to how many that are scattered across the world.
- Deepvale generates similar underground dungeon structures to the Mining World.
- Deepvale was teased for numerous months using a company known as DV LABS also this  was used to tease players too.
This is a list of the types of blocks that can spawn within Deepvale and were released in the Deepvale update:
- Corrugated Walls, Ropes, Log Piles, Window Panes, Potion Bottles, Banners, Shrubs, Copper Pipes, Neon Tubes, Ceramic Planter, Toilet, Bathtub, Toaster, Hanging Lights, Troughs, Streetpost, Taps, Speakers, Taps, Mirrors, Lights, Flower Boxes, Barrels, Tables, Basketball Hoop, Awnings, Iron Stove, Pot Racks, Chess Board, Chairs, Pipe Braces, Kettles, Curtains, Tire Swings, Sinks, Counters, Drawers, Taps, Light Panels, Steel Vents, Street Lamps, Street Lamp Base, Hanging Flowers, Fire Hydrant, Shelves, Benches, Cistern, Gravestones, Treasure Chests and much more!
- Item ID's: Model Block, rusted ladder, glass chair
- Unknown item 0:0s, Pirate Stones, Forest Stones, Cryptic Stones and Arctic Stones.
These entities will actively try to kill you when you're within it's hostility range.
These entities will try to kill you if provoked or designed to hunt you down regardless of being neutral.
These entities will not fight back, and if they do, they do not damage you.
- You can find an occasional oak tree, Mandragoras, crop structures and natural houses amongst the large flat field of grass and flowers.
The Fungi Forest is a bright green biome that holds plenty of giant red/brown mushroom structures that can either hold a Mob Spawner or Iron Chest to loot from.
- This biome is commonly confused with the normal Jungle biome due to the similar colours and Jungle Wood trees.
- This could be a large coincidence, but it's thought that Runes spawn here more commonly than any other biome.
Cherry Blossom Grove
The Cherry Blossom Grove holds a few unique structures commonly refered to as Shrines, Mini-Barns and some very detailed houses. Witch Huts (Shadow Dungeons) can still generate here. The Cherry Forest is a light green biome that is home to White and Pink cherry trees (Harvest for Cherry Tree Log, White Cherry Sapling, Pink Cherry Sapling, White Cherry Leaves and Pink Cherry Leaves).
- Shadow Dungeons at an uncommon rate.
- Autumn Woods can also be found in Greycliff.
The Ominous Woods is an incredibly dark biome that is home to Bears and Spriggans. This biome uniquely generates battle towers that hold spawners/chests and iron chests on every level. The trees that grow here include Dark Wood Trees and Dead Trees (Harvest for Dark Wood, Dark Leaves and Dead Wood). When the player enters the Ominous Woods, they will be given a very short view distance due to a mist (The mist vanishes underwater). This can make it dangerous to traverse through due to the amount of Thorns, Poison Ivy, Toxic Rocks and Deathblooms. (This biome is Beandon's favourite due to how many Supply Crate Keys and spawners he's found in the battle towers)
- This is the only biome that generates Bamboo trees. The only tree type in the game that falls down when chopped.
- This is the only biome that holds Pine Log trees.
- Arctic Dungeons at a common rate.
- Spruce trees generate here.
- The Desert biome doesn't hold much for a player to loot but is the only place you will find the Cryptic Dungeons.
- In short, a very small jungle biome. You have to be incredibly lucky to find anything here.
The Beach is a biome that can be found at the end of most land masses and is home to Sand Spiders, Pirates and First Mates. The structures that spawn here include Pirate villages, homes and ships. You can also find the occasional Pirate spawner in these structures.
- The Beach biome is the most explored biome and you shouldn't expect to find too much when you arrive at one.
- Pirate Dungeons at a common rate.
The Ocean is found next to Beaches. Underwater villages generate here and generate exactly the same as a normal village would but at the bottom of the ocean and generated out of primarily Prismarine.
- Alongside the structures, the coral ocean also generates a load of different kinds of Coral on the seabed (EG. Pink Coral, Blue Coral, Orange Coral and Glowing Coral).
- Pirate Dungeons at a common rate.
Inside of Deepvale there are 5 naturally generating dungeons that are currently not available.
An unreleased dungeon for Deepvale. Mainly generated out of Cryptic Stone and Light Cryptic Stone. You will be able to access this dungeon in the future using a Shadow Dungeon Key and will recieve a Shadow Dungeon Loot Key to open the loot chests after defeating its boss.
The structure above the dungeon door is commonly refered as a Witch Hut.
A dungeon that was released for Deepvale on the 10th of November 2017. Mainly generated out of Pirate Stone and Light Pirate Stone. You can access this dungeon by right clicking the door, similarly to the Elysian Dungeon, using a Pirate Dungeon Key and will recieve a Pirate Dungeon Loot Key to open the loot chests after defeating the Captain.
The structure around the dungeon door is a pirate ship and can be found along the coasts of Deepvale Beaches.
An unreleased dungeon for Deepvale. Mainly generated out of Forest Stone and Light Forest Stone. You will be able to access this dungeon in the future using a Forest Dungeon Key and will recieve a Forest Dungeon Loot Key to open the loot chests after defeating its boss.
The structure above the dungeon door is a dome alongside a giant tree.
An unreleased dungeon for Deepvale. Mainly generated out of Cryptic Stone and Light Cryptic Stone. You will be able to access this dungeon in the future using a Cryptic Dungeon Key and will recieve a Cryptic Dungeon Loot Key to open the loot chests after defeating its boss.
The door for this dungeon is directly accessible on the surface.
An unreleased dungeon for Deepvale. Mainly generated out of Arctic Stone and Light Arctic Stone. You will be able to access this dungeon in the future using a Arctic Dungeon Key and will recieve a Arctic Dungeon Loot Key to open the loot chests after defeating its boss.
The structure above this dungeon door is commonly refered as a Barn.