The Spider Head is a type of skull that was added to Craftland at approximately the same time as the Infusement Altar was.
Spider Heads were originally obtainable only through trading using Staff Event Tickets before Update 8.3.
Currently, Spider Heads are involved in the infusement of several items;
- 2 are required to infuse a Spectral Pickaxe.
- 2 are required to infuse a Spectral Axe.
- 2 are required to infuse a Spectral Shovel.
Spider Heads can also be used as decoration.
How to Obtain
- Spider Heads are dropped rarely from Spiders/Cave Spiders/Sand Spiders and Desert Spiders. This implies that the best method of gathering Spider Heads would be to set up a Spider grinder.
- Looting enchants DO NOT effect the drop-rate of Spider Heads.
- Spider Heads used to have a Skull Power of 6.
- The old infusement recipe for the Spectral Pickaxe required a minimum Skull Power of 22. This meant that players must've used at least 2 Spider Heads in order to craft the pickaxe.
|Skulls||Skeleton Skull, Zombie Head, Creeper Head, Wither Skeleton Skull, Wolf Head, Chicken Head, Pig Head, Cow Head, Sheep Head, Ram Head|