Enchanted Gravitite is one of the many minerals in Craftland and has the strength equivelant of Diamonds.
- Unlike its ore, Gravitite Ore, which always floats up when there is no block directly above it, Enchanted Gravitite only floats up when powered with Redstone.
This block does not follow the physics of Minecraft. When powered by redstone it will start rising up into the sky until it hits a block or flies out of the world.
Tools and Armour made from Enchanted Gravitite each have their own perk.
- Gravitite Pickaxes work on all Aether ores, Holystone and all dungeon stones.
- Gravitite Shovels work on all Aether soils; dirt, quicksoil, and aerclouds.
- Gravitite Axes work on all Aether logs.
- Gravitite Swords work on mobs; when struck with a Gravitite Sword, the mob will fly skywards, often resulting in fall damage.
- The full Gravitite Armour Set grants the player fall damage immunity alongside an extremely large jump height (Approximately 5 blocks high).
How to Obtain
- Enchanted Gravitite can be obtained by enchanting Gravitite Ore, which can be found within the Aether (Low Y axis), Mining World (Any Y axis) and Shadow Skylands (Low Y axis).
- Enchanted Gravitite can also be found randomly within Deepvale/Mining World chests.
|Blocks||Gravitite Ore, Hopper Duct|
|Dimensions||Aether, Shadow Skylands, Mining World|
|Equipment||Gravitite Sword, Gravitite Pickaxe, Gravitite Axe, Gravitite Shovel, Gravitite Helmet, Gravitite Chestplate, Gravitite Leggings, Gravitite Boots, Gravitite Gloves|