|Date||September 2nd, 2014|
|Patch||Between Patch 5.4 and 5.5|
The Hardcore World was a world that was added on the 2nd of September 2014 to give the players of Craftland more things to do. The Hardcore World was self-explainatory in that it was indeed, hardcore. Players could access this world via a spawn portal or using the /hardcore command.
- Players had seperate inventories and cannot transfer items between worlds.
- Pay was disabled.
- Death Chests were disabled.
- Any form of teleportation was disabled (Update 5.5 allowed the usage of /home once a bed was placed).
- PvP was enabled alongside a 10 second combat timer.
- Griefing and Stealing was allowed and no regions were allowed.
- This world was replaced with a Hardcore Mining world which was then replaced with the Mining World we know and love.
The world generated similarly to Greycliff and how the Mining World is today; including biomes such as the Aether and Nether. The world, however, did not generate biomes in square chunks how the Mining World currently does, it looked more natural.