From Craftland Minecraft Aether Server
19th of December 2013 |
(18th of June 2012)
British Summer Time (BST)/GMT|
The United Kingdom|
|Favourite Pages I've Worked On|
- Programming (HTML, Java etc.)
- Gaming (LoL, CL etc.)
- Watching Stuff (Anime, YT etc.)
- Sleeping (Self-Explanatory)
A pixelart build of Princess Luna :D
Basic Information about Beandon
- Nickname: Beandon
- MC Name: _Beandon_ / DiamGamingWTF
- Highest Balance: 31,534,539 ¢
- Store Warp: /warp YeOleRandom and /warp YeOleRandomGlass
- Rank: Moderator, No Lifer and Premium IV.
- Birthday: 6th of December.
- Return to Craftland: 20th of June 2017.
- Day me and Saya got together: 24th August 2017.
- Helper Promotion: 10th of September 2017.
- Moderator Promotion: 29th of January 2018.
Other Noteable Stuff
- First Region: "no-mans-land" for MaskedRPM in the Aether.
- First Warn: Firehammer100 for spamming.
- First Auto-Ban: Sheepsheepp for spamming.
- First Ban: XXX for Griefing and Stealing items.
I like to fuck around with pig on a regular basis.
An important thing, I will not be playing most Saturdays because me and Saya have agreed its a no craftland day to spend more time together doing other things :3
Some other info about Beandon
I'm a young man located within the United Kingdom. For the last two years I have been taking a L3 Software Development course and have passed with the highest scores possible (D*D*D*). I would've gone to university next year but I decided to take a year out due to the stress of college and being around.. people.. ew. I started playing Minecraft back in Year 5 (When I was 10 years old) when the game was purchased for me by a friend named Rome. He purchased my first account, Brandonjones3000, which is now named Brandon_Jones and is being used by my girlfriend, Saya. I used this account on a few servers that I enjoyed, one of these servers being called "CityWars". CityWars was a class and city server solely focused around joining cities, earning money with classes and trading, making your own city and going to war to conquer others. I had played this server for a good 5 years before it shut down and the developers decided to create their own game based on the exact same thing.
I used to own a minecraft server (Herobrine Realms (Yes I know, it's bad)) with the highest player count being 50 with around 30 loyal players online during the daytime, I shut down the server a few years ago due to a few indecisive mistakes on my part and I didn't want to put people through it. The server was custom coded with a class system (Inspired from CityWars), had a good multiverse system in place and a certain item inspired from Craftland (Perfect Diamond). After the server was shut down I still decided to do java programming on my own private server which me and my friends still played on from time to time and created a load of custom items from the vanilla game, crafting grids etc..
I am currently a Moderator of Craftland and am very happy to be one. I'm also a modder for Craftland (Making things like the Golden Chest, flag display and VoteWheel update), site programmer for Craftland and the leading contributor of the Craftland Wikipedia.
Babooshka and tired asf