|Table of Contents|
|3.||Hidden Citizen Quests|
Quest: A Christmas Tragedy!
- 0 - Something's wrong.. Ask around and figure out what the issue might be.
- 1 - Find and speak to Rose.
- 2 - Head to Grimdale Village and speak to Steve.
- 3 - Climb up the mountain and find the entrance to the Grinch's cave. | Speak to Tim. | Go through Tim's door.
- 4 - Speak to Sebastian. | Kill the Yeti. | Speak to Sebatian. | Enter the Cave.
- 5 - Explore the Cave and tryto find the Grinch. | Speak to the Grinch. | Defeat the Grinch. | Speak to the Defeated Grinch.
- 6 - Go back to the village and speak to Cindy Lou. | Speak to Cindy Lou.
- 7 - Find where the Elves took Panda Claus and speak with him. | Speak to Panda Claus.
- 8 - Find and speak to the Elves. | Speak to the Elf. | Defeat the Elf.
- 9 - Hand the key to Noel so she can open Panda Claus' cell. | Speak to Panda Claus. | Speak to Noel.
Sidequest: Present Hunt
|Grey||393/400 (98.25%)||Rewards the player with a Present and has a 0.25% chance to spawn a block bug.|
|Green||2/400 (0.5%)||Rewards the player with some Experience alongside letting out a stream of Experience.|
|Blue||2/400 (0.5%)||Rewards the player with some Flux alongside letting out a stream of Flux.|
|Gold||2/400 (0.5%)||Rewards the player with some Coins alongside letting out a stream of Coins.|
|Black||1/400 (0.25%)||Rewards the player with a random skin from a predefined loot table.|
This year, there is an approximate total of 170 possible spots where presents can appear with approximately 65 presents in circulation at a time.
The player is rewarded upon reaching a milestone (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100...) with a random piece of loot from a predefined table.
Alongside this, if the player has completed more than 5 milestones, they can also be rewarded with a random amount of Christmas Crackers (maximum being dependant on the amount of milestones completed, up to a maximum of 16).
Daily Sidequest: Where's Max
In this sidequest, the player is required to try and find Max, the Grinch's dog. Max can spawn in one of 14 locations ranging from the caves to the ice rink. The player is rewarded upon finding Max. There is also no limit to how many times you can find Max, but there is a special reward on the 7th find. Upon finding Max, the player must wait another 24 hours before being able to find him again (finding Max during this downtime will open a dialogue stating that the player has found him too early).
Daily Sidequest: Deliveries
In this sidequest, the player is required to deliver 2 presents to 2 random civilians of the Xmas Village and/or Grimdale. Upon speaking to Jimmy for the first time, the player will be told who to deliver the present to. Once this is done, the player must return to Jimmy to repeat the process with a different civilian (or possibly the same one). Once the player has delivered both gifts and returns to Jimmy, they will be rewarded. Similar to the Max Quest, this quest can only be done once every 24 hours and a timer will be displayed in the dialogue if the player attempts to speak to Jimmy during downtime.
Possible delivery targets: Priest,
Daily Sidequest: Jolly Boss Rush
Sidequest: Good Old Days
Sidequest: Lost Townsperson
Hidden Citizen Quests
This NPC can be found hidden under a random bridge within the world. Upon interacting with this NPC, the user will lose 1 coin with the message "Thanks for your donation!". The player can continue to talk to this NPC, which will raise this coin loss to 10, and then to 100. Once the player has donated a total of 1011 coins, this Citizen Quest is completed.
- Upon completion, the player is rewarded with 3x Candy Canes.
- This NPC is a reference to Beandon's friend Ilker007.
This NPC can be found in one of the homes near the "Merry Christmas" sign. Upon interacting with this NPC, the player will be asked to return once they have found a special present. Once the player returns to this NPC after finding a special present, this Citizen Quest is completed.
- Upon completion, the player is rewarded with 1 coin.
- This NPC is a reference to Beandon's friend Kewstrelc.
This NPC can be found on the outside of the train station waiting for a train. Upon interacting with this NPC, the player will be asked a simple counting question (in which ofcourse has some trick answers to trip the player up). Regardless if the player gets the correct answer, this Citizen Quest will be completed upon giving an answer.
- Upon completion, the player is rewarded with 2 Peppermints if they get the answer correct.
This NPC can be found inside of the train station. Upon interacting with this NPC, the player will be given the message "Click the circles...", in which the player can only respond with "to the beat". Once the player gives the response, this Citizen Quest is complete.
- Upon completion, the player is rewarded with 1 Egg.
- This NPC is a reference to the popular rhythm game known as Osu!
This NPC can be found outside the barn near the "Merry Christmas" sign. Upon interacting with this NPC, the player will be asked to kill 10 penguins and not to ask why. Upon returning after killing 10 penguins this Citizen Quest is complete.
- This NPC is a reference to Secret Agent Perry the Platypus from the cartoon show Phineas and Ferb.
This NPC can be found inside of one the first houses found within Grimdale. Upon interacting with this NPC, one of several messages can appear based on the amount of things done within Xmas2018:
- (Before completing the Main Story) "You know what to do.."
- (Before completing the Side Quests) "Completing the Main Story isn't enough.."
- (Before finding Max 7 times) "A certain dog desires to be found 7 times before you can continue.."
- (Before finishing all Citizen Quests) "Just completing the Main Story and Side Quests isn't enough.."
- (Before unlocking the Secret Chamber) "There's still one more secret you've left uncovered.. A hint? Hmm.. Player skulls."
- (After completing all 5 objectives) "Well done! You truly are a completionist.. Take this. As a thanks for completing this event to the fullest."
If the player returns to this NPC having done all of the criteria mentioned in the bullet point list, this Citizen Quest is complete.
- Upon completing all criteria, the player is rewarded with a Sword Skin - Time Crusher.
- This NPC is a reference to the popular YouTuber known as The Completionist.
Similar to last year, this year has an advent calendar which can be accessed via the /calendar command! This year, most of the items obtained are different and every 7 days has a special golden present for the player to open (typically rewarding the player with a very valuable item)...
This year, most days have an option between 2 possible items and similar to last year, presents can be opened up to 2 days later (Example: On the 4th day, I can open presents 2, 3 and 4).
The users that made this event happen... (Rank colours are at time of event release)
|, , Building, Skin, NPC Trades + Spawn Trades||Building||, NPC Trades + Spawn Trades||Building + Skins|
|Annually||Easter Egg Hunt, Grimlock, Xmas|
|2018 Exclusive||Pride Month, Fishing Event, Tales of Grimlock, Xmas 2018|
|2017 Exclusive||Grimlock 3: Ancient Origins, Xmas 2017|
|2016 Exclusive||Grimlock 2|
|Old Annual Events||Christmas Isles|