|Release Date:||1st December 2017|
|Closing Date:||31st December 2017|
|The newly made Xmas event world for Craftland! This world includes a Present Hunt and Penguin Bosses.|
- During 2017, this world is home to the Penguin Boss.
- This world was open during the Xmas 2017 Event (1st December 2017 - 2nd January 2018)
- During the Xmas 2017 event, every player is given a daily present. Players are able to wait up to 2 days to pick up each present.
- Additionally, the amount of Vote Points were doubled during the event.
- Futhermore, a Secret Santa event was held during Xmas 2017, allowing players to donate a gift into a pool of gifts and get given a gift back randomly.
- If a player donates garbage, they will be getting garbage back.
- Finally, the Credit Store was updated around this time and also features some exclusive Xmas decorative blocks.
During the second week of December 2017 a secret santa NPC was created near /warp xmas. Players can interact with this NPC and will be confronted with a UI asking them to deposit up to 4 items of their choosing to be sent off to a random player.
Once the player has submitted their gift, they must wait until the 25th of December 2017 to return to this NPC and recieve their gift from a different contributor.
- If a player gifts something that Secret Santa does not find is from the heart, you may recieve Coal in return.
- If you do not submit a gift, you do not get given a gift in return.
* Unfortunately the NPC had a bug at the start of the event and did not record player items properly, everyone who participated was given 4 random items from Pig001 instead.
Every new day (german time) players are able to open a new gift. Every day, players have a chance to receive 1 gift out of a pool of 1-4.
- The player's new present will be sent to their inbox.
Similar to the Skull Hunt in Grimlock 3, players are required to run around and search for presents. Every milestone they reach they have a chance to obtain a christmas costume piece or another random item such as Coal or a Christmas Cracker.
There are 110 locations spread across the map where presents can spawn.
- There are 40 presents in play at one time.
- Collecting a present (by right clicking) will increment your present counter, give you a present block and relocate the present.
- Presents will despawn and relocate after a set amount of time.
- Collecting 10 presents will allow the player to fight the Penguin Boss
Milestones: After 5,10 and 25, the next milestone is the previous plus 25 (EG. 50, 75, 100).
Obtainable Skin Sets
|The Grinch Skin Set||Creeper Doll Skin Set||Whoville Mayor Skin Set||Pennywise Skin Set||Cindy Lou Who Skin Set|
|Helmet Skin - The Grinch Head||Helmet Skin - Creeper Voluminous Baby Pig Tails Hair||Helmet Skin - Whoville Mayor Head||Helmet Skin - Cindy Lou Who Head|
|Chest Skin - The Grinch Torso||Chest Skin - Creeper Doll Shirt||Chest Skin - Whoville Mayor Torso||Chest Skin - Pennywise Corset||Chest Skin - Cindy Lou Who Torso|
|Pants Skin - The Grinch Legs||Pants Skin - Whoville Mayor Legs||Skirt Skin - Pennywise Skirt||Pants Skin - Cindy Lou Who Legs|
|Boots Skin - The Grinch Feet||Boots Skin - Creeper Doll Shoes||Boots Skin - Whoville Mayor Feet||Boots Skin - Pennywise Shoes||Boots Skin - Cindy Lou Who Slippers|
Obtainable Weapon Skins
|Sword Skin - Rescue Tube||Bow Skin - Automatic Rifle|
|Sword Skin - Crimson Lotus||Bow Skin - -|
During Xmas 2017, players were able to purchase these items within the store:
|Annually||Easter Egg Hunt, Grimlock, Xmas|
|2018 Exclusive||Pride Month, Fishing Event, Tales of Grimlock, Xmas 2018|
|2017 Exclusive||Grimlock 3: Ancient Origins, Xmas 2017|
|2016 Exclusive||Grimlock 2|
|Old Annual Events||Christmas Isles|