These chests spawn within their respective dungeons in the same place every time and their key and itself both become accessible after defeating the Dungeons' respective boss;
- The Slider for the Bronze Dungeon drops a Bronze Key and reveals the Treasure Chest in the center of the dungeon beneath some Wooden Trapdoor.
- The Valkyrie Queen for the Silver Dungeon drops a Silver Key and reveals the Treasure Chest infront of the throne beneath some Wooden Trapdoor.
- The Sun Spirit from the Gold Dungeon drops a Gold Key and reveals the Treasure Chest on the opposite side from where the player entered the Gold Dungeon.
- The Elysian Knight from the Elysian Dungeon drops a Elysian Dungeon Loot Key and reveals a Warp Pad in the center of the room which teleports the player to a room with 4 Treasure Chests.
- The Captain from the Pirate Dungeon drops a Pirate Dungeon Loot Key and reveals a Treasure Chest on the opposite side from where the player entered the boss room.
How to Obtain
You cannot obtain this block through any means outside of Extended Creative Mode.
- The Treasure Chest had its texture updated in the 8.07 - Grimlock 3 Release patch.